Friday, March 03, 2006

How I was saved and the star of the evening

The seniors are leaving. Good or bad.
It doesn't really matter.
As clueless as usual I just amble around snapping photographs.
I was told that all the good stuff that they usually don't serve at festive dinners like this one would make an appearance. "Its the goods this time, mark my words". Thats what one guy told me.
Then the director invites us to dinner. A long queue. So I decide to take the matter in my hands. Just walk up to the counter where they dish out the plates.
And the food. Ugh... Off goes the plate



Then I see ice-cream. Real milk vanilla ice cream. And what makes my day is the little brown bottle that screams HERSHEYS. I am in heaven. And this is an image of my face.



And a satisfying sleep at the end of the day. Next morning is the convocation. Got work to do.

No comments: